Trauma Prevention Programs
About Our Trauma Prevention Programs
Trauma care starts with prevention. Our professionals work to identify injury trends, and develop educational programs to help keep our communities safe and injury free. These programs are offered throughout our region, free of charge.
For additional information on any of these programs, or to discuss new programs, please contact our Injury Prevention Coordinator, Molly Berkowitz, R.N., EMT-B(I), at 732-776-4515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Education Programs
- Drinking and distracted driving to new drivers and their parents
- Fall prevention programs for active seniors
- Child passenger safety programs for children, parents and caretakers
- Helmet safety for school-aged groups
- Health care Provider Programs Available
- Trauma education for EMT's and paramedics/Trauma Triage and Transport - offered free of charge at your location. This course was developed by the State of New Jersey Department of Health and the Trauma Center Council. Elective CEU's can be provided.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.