About Our Thoracic Surgery Program
Our patients benefit from a team approach to their thoracic surgical needs. The combined effort of experienced surgeons, talented pulmonologists, oncologists, and anesthesiologists provide a knowledgeable atmosphere leading to the successful treatment of thoracic disease. Our liberal use of minimally invasive techniques such as video assisted thoracoscopic surgery (when appropriate) and epidural catheters for pain management leads to a more comfortable and rapid recovery.
Some of the services offered at our hospital include:
- Benign Esophageal Disease and Reflux Surgery
- Chest Wall Abnormalities
- Esophageal Cancer Surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Pacemaker Surgery and Monitoring
- Pericardial Disease
- Pleural Effusions and Pleural Disease
- Tracheal or Bronchial Disease
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.