About Our Endocrine Surgery Program
Specialists at Jersey Shore University Medical Center provide high quality care across the range of diseases of the thyroid parathyroid and adrenal glands. In the United States, there are only a few hundred subspecialists dedicated to endocrine surgery and Jersey Shore has one of the few programs in the state and offers expertise in minimally invasive surgical techniques, in addition to medical management and advanced surgical procedures.
Surgical options include:
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery under local anesthesia
- Video assisted endoscopic parathyroidectomy
- Sutureless surgery
- Intraoperative parathyroid hormone (PTH) monitoring
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy and pancreatectomy
Attend our Thyroid Cancer Support Group, which meets the first Monday of the month from 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. in the Medical Staff Board Room within Brennan Lobby at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.