About Our Occupational Therapy Program
Occupational Therapists are professionals trained to help individuals achieve their highest level of functioning in the areas of work, play, and mastering of life skills. Occupational Therapists assist infants, children, and adults with a variety of developmental, physical, emotional and social deficits. Occupational therapists provide practical solutions to the problems of disability.
Therapeutic Services include:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) retraining
- Adaptive equipment training
- Cognitive/perceptual motor retraining
- Custom splint fabrication
- Sensory integrative therapy
- Therapeutic exercises
- Whirlpool therapy
- Wheelchair evaluations
- Work simplification/energy conservation techniques
- Hand therapy
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
- Meridian Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy Center at Manalapan,
195 Route 9 South, Manalapan, NJ 07726
- Meridian Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy Center at Neptune,
2100 Route 33, Suite 2, Neptune City, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.