About Our Electrophysiology Lab
The Electrophysiology Lab at Jersey Shore University Medical Center has state-of-the art equipment to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of heart arrhythmias and related conditions.
Our equipment provides enhanced imaging and mapping capabilities in treating heart rhythm disorders, specifically:
- Flat panel Fluoroscopic & Digital Imaging (which allow for total flexibility for movement of the C-arm)
- Low intensity radiation
- 3-D electroanatomic mapping
We perform approximately 1,000 pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) procedures a year, and with our new electrophysiology lab, our procedures are expanded to include:
- Mapping and localization of complex arrhythmias
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation/flutter, supraventricular tachycardias, ventricular arrhythmias, and treating patients with previously failed ablations
- Re-synchronization therapy, pacing both ventricles simultaneously for advanced congestive heart patients.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.