About Our Diagnostic Services
Jersey Shore has the most sophisticated diagnostic tools available to safely and accurately locate abnormalities that can cause a variety of heart problems:
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization
- Tilt Table Testing
- Stress Echoes
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Electrophysiology — allows cardiologists to examine the electrical system of the heart and to quickly locate abnormalities.
- Coronary Calcium Scans — to detect future heart problems.
- State-of-the-art Imaging Equipment
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.