Adult Partial Hospitalization
About Our Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Park Place Program provides services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses who need more intensive and long-term psychiatric treatment than may be offered in outpatient or office setting. The program consists of a five-day per week partial hospitalization and provides individualized plans to assist clients in meeting their goals, increasing self-esteem, and developing the skills necessary to successfully live in the community.
Our treatment goals include:
- Stabilizing acute psychiatric symptoms
- Helping each client to learn and to practice how to manage his/her illness
- Helping the client return to an optimal level of functioning
- Reducing the need for inpatient hospitalization
Our program offers:
- Medication monitoring
- Pre-vocational skill building
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Social recreation
- MICA (Mentally Ill Chemically Addicted) services
Park Place is staffed by a team of professionals who have backgrounds in social work, psychology, nursing, and substance abuse.
- Park Place Program, 1011 Bond Street, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.