About Our Audiology Program
The experts within the Audiology department at Jersey Shore University Medical Center are dedicated to improving quality of life for you and your loved ones. We pride ourselves on helping you to understand all of your options and work with you to meet your individual needs. Our licensed and certified audiologists diagnose and treat hearing disorders in the infant through the geriatric population.
Specific assessments include:
- Audiological baseline testing and complete evaluations
- Cochlear Implants
- Infant-pediatric audiometry
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Programmable/digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid supplies, repairs, and service
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Evoked otoacoustic emissions (EOAE) testing
- Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting
- Videonystagmography (VNG) / Electronystagmography (ENG)
We know the choice of hearing aids can be a difficult one. Our experts work closely with you to ensure you get the best device for you and your unique needs. We offer payment plans to fit your budget, and provide one of the best warranty plans you will find anywhere.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 Route 33, Neptune, NJ 07753
- Meridian Rehabilitation Outpatient Therapy Center at Neptune,
2100 Route 33, Suite 2, Neptune City, NJ 07753
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-DOCTORS or 1-800-560-9990.